|Number of Dogs
Half Days – AM only (7:30am – 2pm)
Pick-up & Drop-off Available
$25 one way *
Our Vail dog daycare and overnight fees are calculated like a hotel. There is a check-in time and a check-out time. Check-out time is 9am sharp.
Check-out between 9am and 2pm is the same as a half-day of care. Checking out after 2pm results in a full day charge.
Please follow this link to the enrollment form – it will be sent to our email. Please do still contact us to schedule a trial so that we may meet your doggy needs!
*Additional fees may apply
Our rates for Vail dog boarding are higher than most facilities because our dog guests are with someone the entire time and under constant supervision. They are not subjected to being left alone in a kennel.
We must meet you and your dog PRIOR to any overnight care. Advanced appointments are required for boarding and overnight care – please call!
Please inquire about Vail dog care pricing for more than two dogs as we do offer discounts.
* First day of overnight care is the full rate regardless of drop-off time. We reserve the right to adjust the price dependent on living exclusively or seasonally in the valley.
Group Hikes/Walks are 1 hour during the middle of the day. Only those dogs that can be friendly, share space in a car and respond to commands can participate.
Our group hiking is a ‘privilege’ situation and for safety reasons, only dogs with the ability to listen to us as the pack leader may participate. Many owners would like their dog to hike off – leash — we use our discretion for the safety of all dogs to determine if this is possible.
Most of our dogs have been hiking with us on a regular schedule for years — which we love. Group Hikes are available 3 days a week for one hour during the Winter and the Summer: Tues, Thurs, & Sat.
*currently suspended* Private walks are usually for the older or smaller dogs, and ideal for those pets that need extra precautions because of injuries or rehabbing. Your pet will be picked up at their home (or wherever they faithfully wait for you) and walked for 20 to 30 minutes — usually one on one. Feeding is included if needed. Please call in advance, as appointments are limited. Pick-up / Drop-off Whether you are working late, don’t have a car or just prefer the convenience, we can arrange for your dog to come to Dog Daycare via a pick-up and drop-off. Our mobile service will pick your dog up in the morning and drop them off at the end of the day — whatever your needs, we can arrange it. We pick-up and deliver to either homes, office or hotels.
We love visiting with cats just as much as the dogs. In fact our facility even has two resident cats that love to check out the daycare from the upper level. Cat visits are always done by Merrill and Marisa and consist of cleaning the litter, providing fresh water, feeding and administering medications if necessary. We will always spend time with your cat if he or she wants it. Cat visits are generally scheduled once a day or every other day. We can do more if you prefer or if needed for application of medications. Cat visits are $30 per visit. Multiple cats are subject to an additional $5 charge per cat.
Play Cards ~ We love to offer PLAY CARDS to our very loyal and hard working locals who do their best to serve our community while living exclusively in the valley. Also we offer Howler PLAY CARDS to our loyal seasonal and visiting dogs from all over the states.
Please inquire in person.
NOTE! Play cards are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and are not refundable.
Things you should know
- Cancellations must be made in advance to avoid charges.
- Dogs must have completed enrollment form, proof of vaccinations and screening before first play day.
- We reserve the right to refuse any dog/client service. We screen all new dogs.
- All extra large dogs will be an additional $10 or more.
- Dogs that are not spayed or neutered are subject to a $20/day additional charge.
- Play cards/credits for owners living exclusively in the valley are valid for 6 months from date of purchase and cannot be transferred to other clients. Howler play cards for owners visiting seasonal or staying for the holidays expire 2 months from date of purchase and cannot be transferred to other clients. Play cards must be purchased in advance for the discount rate (credit cards may be left on file).
- We close at 6:30pm – late fees are minimum of $15.00 with an additional $15.00 for every 15 minutes.
- Dogs can not be boarded at the facility.
* All prices subject to change.
photo credit: Amanda Jones